We are very pleased about your interest in our company. Data protection is of particular importance to LITTLE ASHÉ.
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the Member States as well as other provisions of data protection law is:LITTLE ASHÉ Inh. David Amoateng
Contact details of the data protection officer:
You can reach our data protection officer at the following address:
How do we collect and process data?
We collect and process personal data (this is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person) only to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of a functioning website as well as our content and services. The collection of the data is only purposefully and subject to the consent of the users. An exception shall only apply if a prior consent is not possible and the legislator nevertheless provides for and permits this.
For the processing of personal data, Art. 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation is the legal basis. Various legal bases for processing are regulated here.
- (a) Article 6 (1) (a). a DSGVO is the legal basis for the processing of personal data when a consent is obtained from the person concerned;
- (b) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as a legal basis if the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party is required, including processing operations necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- (c) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO is the legal basis to the extent that a processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation which is subject to our company;
- (d) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR regulates the right to process the processing of personal data when vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person are concerned;
- (e) Article 6 (1) (e). f GDPR is the legal basis insofar as processing is necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and the interests, the fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the interests.
As long as the purpose for the processing of the personal data continues, these will be stored. In addition, storage shall only be carried out if the European or national legislature provides for a further storage, in the form of regulations, laws or other regulations to which our company is subject, in European Union law.
What data is processed by the provision of the website?
We log the following access data every time you visit our website and every time you retrieve a file provided in our website:
- web browser,
- Domain from which the request came
- data transferred,
- The name of the page or file that is called,
- The date and time of the call,
- Notification on successful call,
as well as the IP address of the requesting computer.
This data is collected by us for statistical purposes and for the improvement of our web offer, whereby you as individual user remain completely anonymous. LITTLE ASHÉ does not take part in a personal linkage or utilization. Your personal data will only be collected by us if you voluntarily provide such information, for example in the context of your online application or when ordering our newsletter.
Our system has so-called log files. The said data are also stored there. The data is stored in anonymized form.
The legal basis for temporary storage is Art. 6 (1) (lit). f DSGVO.
The temporary storage serves the purpose of allowing the website to be delivered to the user. For this purpose, the address of the user must be stored. The storage thus serves the functionality of the website.
As soon as the purpose for the processing of the data is fulfilled, your data will be deleted again. If the data is used to provide the website, it will be deleted again after a session has been completed. The data that is stored in the log files will be deleted again after seven days. An objection right for the collection of the data required for the operation of the website may not exist, since the storage of the data is absolutely necessary for the stated purpose.
The exact storage period of a cookie can be found in the cookie by allowing you to display the cookie in the browser. In the cookies used, only pseudonymous data are stored. When the cookie is activated, an identification number is assigned to the cookie and an assignment of your personal data to this identification number will not be made. Your name, your IP address or similar data, which would allow the cookie to be assigned to you, will not be inserted in the cookie.
You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. However, the non-acceptance of cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Contact form-Which data will be processed when you use the contact form or contact us via e-mail?
On our website there is the possibility to contact us via a form online. If you have been able to do so, the entered data will be transmitted to us and saved. For the processing of this data, prior to the sending of the data by clicking on the consent, the consent is obtained and referred to this data protection declaration.
The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (lit). a GDPR.
You can contact us via the email address provided on the website. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be forwarded and stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be stored exclusively for the processing of the intake and the contact.
What rights do I have as an affected person?
If personal data is processed by you, you are affected in the sense of the GDPR and you are responsible for the following rights to little-ashé as a person responsible.
1. Right to information
You may ask us to confirm whether any personal data concerning you is processed.
If such processing is available, you can request information from us on the following information:
- (a) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- (b) the categories of personal data which are processed;
- (c) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom you
the personal data in question have been disclosed or are still to be disclosed;
- (d) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you
or, where specific information is not possible, criteria for determining
the storage period;
- (e) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data relating to you, a right to restrict the processing by the controller or a right of objection to such processing;
- (f) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- (g) all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- (h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling
pursuant to Art. 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and-at least in those cases-meaningful information on the logic involved, the scope and the intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether the person-related data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may ask for the appropriate guarantees in accordance with.
Art.46 DS-GMOs in connection with transmission shall be notified.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectify us if the processed data are incorrect. In addition, you have a right to complete with the person responsible, provided that the processed personal data, which concern you, are incomplete.
3. Right to restrict processing
You may also request the restriction of the processing of the personal data concerning you. The following requirements must be observed here:
- a) if you deny the correctness concerning you personal for a duration which enables to the person responsible to check the correctness of the personal data;
- b) the processing is wrongful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and require, instead, the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- c) nevertheless, the person responsible the personal data need this for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements, or for the purposes of the processing no longer required, you
- d) if you have inserted contradiction against the processing according to Art.21 Abs.1 DSGVO and yet is not certain whether the entitled reasons of the person responsible predominate compared with your reasons.
If the processing of the personal data concerning you was limited, these data may be processed – by her storage seen – only with your approval or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal entity or for reasons of an important public interest of the union or a member state.
If the restriction of the processing became after o.g. Conditions limited,
if you are informed of the person responsible before the restriction is lifted
4. Surely on deletion of the processed data
- Duty for the deletion
They have furthermore the right to require us as persons responsible from which that the personal data concerning you are immediately extinguished. Then we as a LITTLE ASHÉ are obliged to extinguish these data immediately. Then one of the following reasons must apply:
(1) The personal data concerning you are for the purposes for which they were raised or were processed in other manner, no more inevitably.
(2) They revoke your approval, on to themselves the processing according to. Article. 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. a) or article. 9 paragraphs 2 lighted. a) DSGVO supported, and there is not enough an other legal basis for the processing.
(3) They lay according to. Article. 21 Abs.1 DSGVO contradiction against the processing one and it are given no priority entitled reasons for the processing, or you lay according to. Kind.
21 Abs.2 DSGVO contradiction against the processing one.
(4) The personal data concerning you were processed illegally.
(5) The deletion of the personal data concerning you is to the fulfilment of a juridical obligation according to the union right or the right of the member states
necessarily by which the person responsible is defeated.
(6) The personal data concerning you were raised concerning offered services of the information society according to Art.8 Abs.1 DSGVO.
- Information into three parts
If LITTLE ASHÉ has made the personal data concerning you public and we are according to. Article. 17 Abs.1 DS-GVO obliges to their deletion, adequate measures, also of technical kind, around meet to us taking into account the available technology and the costs for this to the data processing persons responsible who process the personal data to inform about the fact that you have required the deletion of all links to these personal data or from copies or replications of these personal data as an affected person of them.
The right on deletion does not exist when the processing for following reasons is necessary:
(1) For the exercise of the right on freedom of speech and information;
(2) To the fulfilment of a juridical obligation, they the processing according to the right
of the union or the member states by which the person responsible is defeated requires,
or for the perception of a job which lies in the public interest or in
Exercise of public power occurs which was transferred to the person responsible;
(3) For reasons of the public interest in the area according to the public health
Art.9 Abs.2 lighted. h) and i) as well as article. 9 paragraphs 3 DSGVO;
(4) For archive purposes lying in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to. Article. 89 Abs.1 DSGVO, as far as under segment a) called right makes probably the realisation of the aims of this processing impossible or seriously interferes with, or
(5) For the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
5. Surely on instruction
LITTLE ASHÉ as a person responsible is obliged, to all receivers to whom the concerning personal data were disclosed to inform of the correction or of deletion of the data or processing restriction if you have asserted the right on correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data to us towards. From this is to be seen only in the cases if this turns out impossible or is connected with a disproportionate expenditure. They have the right to be informed about these receivers.
6. Surely on data transferability
They have as an affected person the right, which to receive them to the concerning personal data which they have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format. They have furthermore the right, these data another person responsible without impediment by the person responsible to whom the personal data were provided to let transmit, provided that
(1) The processing on an approval according to. Article. 6 Abs.1 lighted. a) DSGVO or article. 9 paragraphs 2 lighted. a) DSGVO or on a contract according to Art.6 Abs.1 lighted. b) DSGVO is based and
(2) The processing occurs with the help of automated procedures.
They have further the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you directly by a person responsible are transmitted to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other people may not be affected through this.
The right on data transferability is not valid for a processing of personal data which is necessary for the perception of a job which lies in the public interest or occurs in exercise of public power which was transferred to the person responsible.
7. Contradiction right
They have the right, for reasons of which arise from her special situation, any time
against the processing of the personal data concerning you, on the basis of kind.
6 Abs.1 lighted. e) or f) DSGVO occurs to insert contradiction; this is also valid for a Profiling supported on these regulations.
The person responsible does not process the personal data concerning you any more,
unless, he can prove compelling protective-worthy reasons for the processing,
Their interests, rights and freedoms predominate, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
If the personal data concerning you are processed, around direct advertising to
pursue, you have the right to insert any time contradiction against the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertisement; this is also valid for the Profiling, as far as it stands with such direct advertising in connection.
If you contradict the processing for the purposes of the direct advertising, the personal data concerning you are not processed any more for these purposes.
They have the possibility to use your contradiction right by means of automated procedures in connection with the use of services of the information society – in spite of the directive in 2002 / 58 / the EC – with which technical specifications are used.
8. Automated decision in particular cases including Profiling
They have the right not to be subjected exclusively on an automated processing – including Profiling being based decision which unfolds juridical effect towards you or affects you in similar manner considerably. This is not valid, if the decision
- a) for the end or the fulfilment of a contract between you and him
Persons responsible it is necessary,
- b) on the basis of regulations of the union or the member states by which the person responsible is defeated is allowed and these regulations contain adequate measures for the protection of your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests or
- c) with your explicit approval occurs.
Indeed, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data to Art.9 Abs.1 DSGVO, provided that Art.9 Abs.2 lighted. a) or g) DSGVO is not valid and adequate decisions were made for the protection of the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
9. Complaint right at supervisory authority
If you are to the view that the processing of the personal data concerning you rightfully for the purposes of the DSGVO occurred ones you do not have the right to lodge a complaint at the responsible supervisory authority.
10. Surely on cancellation of the data protection-juridical approval explanation
They are able to do your data protection-juridical approval explanation any time to recant. Nevertheless, the legality is not touched by the cancellation of the approval on account of the approval up to the cancellation occurred processing.